Welcome To My World
Time & Location
About the Event
A new body of work that celebrates lives woven with the land. Throughout my life as a shepherd, in the wilds of Montana, I’ve hosted many who are starving for an authentic connection and are drawn to the land for nourishment. Returning to my hometown, I witness the disconnect. This work offers a portal to the land that continues to define me.
I work with the camera, brush, and nature to create pieces that simply give me joy. The memory of making the pieces whether it's scribing language in the landscape, seeing the images come to life on wood, or thru a viewfinder...is as vital as breathing.
- October 10th - Admission$0$00$0
- October 15 - Admit one$0$00$0
- October 16 - Admit one$0$00$0
- October 17 - Admit One$0$00$0
- October 22 - Admit One$0$00$0
- October 23rd - Admit One$0$00$0
- October 24th - Admit One$0$00$0
- October 29th - Admit One$0$00$0